a female makes the OK hand signal

Do Snorkelers Use Hand Signals?

When you think about communicating with another human most naturally assume verbal. After all, most people might assume that communication is about talking. But most people are wrong. A few studies have been done that show verbal communication is just 7% (or thereabouts) leaving a whopping 93% of information transactions between us as non-verbal. Sometimes […]